We deliver open, generic, independent and scalable Smart Utility Services that help utility companies improve infrastructure reliability and efficiency.
Our Smart Utility Services are:
- Flexible Public Lighting (large scale roll out)
- Smart Meter Head End (available Q4 2016)
- Distribution Automation (proof of concept 2016)
- Load Management (planned for 2017)
Our services are versatile, end-to-end and completely tailored to your needs and based on an open, generic and scalable IoT platform.
- Provided as Software-as-a-Service
- Designed for cloud infrastructures, can operate on premise
- Every service is provided with integrated smart utility devices and third-party devices are also supported
- Every service includes utility applications supporting several use cases as well as configuration and managing the services and devices
- Easy integration with various other user or third-party applications and back-end systems
Unique benefits of our services
Open; no lock-in on a specific technology and/or supplier by using open protocol standards and open source technology
Generic; not limited to one use case, one value proposition or specific device(s)
Independent; stay in control of your own roadmap and be flexible to future changes by building on an open platform ecosystem
Scalable; high performance, dynamically scaling up and down with number of devices
High available and multitenant architecture
State of the art security
Open Smart Grid Platform
Among other technologies and tools, the Open Smart Grid Platform takes a central role in our services. With our open source approach using open standards, we stimulate suppliers and other third parties to develop innovative solutions based on this platform.