FlexOVL, a new and flexible switching system of public lighting, delivers more control for municipalities. In approx. 1/3 of the Netherlands Liander (DSO) is implementing our first smart utility service solution powered by the Open Smart Grid Platform.
Liander aims to:
- Actively support the transition to sustainable public lighting
- Deliver a generic and independent solution
- Stimulate an open market
- Replace Ripple Control
- Save costs and lower future investments
- Decrease outages
Municipalities are able to:
- Get more in control, through controlling switching times themselves
- Resolve power failures faster, through up-to-date information
- Save on costs, through energy saving and more efficient maintenance and management
- Not being dependent on a specific supplier
View our information video:
More information about the FlexOVL start and roll-out in the Netherlands.