With a strong background in the utility market, Smart Society Services delivers scalable IoT services that help improve the reliability and efficiency of critical infrastructures:
- Bi-directional switching of public lighting
- Flexible energy tariff switching
- Managing and reading electricity, gas and heat meters independently
- Balancing and managing energy supply and demand in a microgrid
- Monitoring and data acquisition in distribution grids
- Dynamically adjusting and controlling network load
- Knows and understands the legacy, sensitivities and challenges of large infrastructure organizations
- As a modern IT company, we work and think in Agile / SCRUM when developing new functionality together with our customers.
Independent Alliander company
Founded in december 2014 we are an independent start-up of Alliander, the largest energy network company in the Netherlands.
Alliander operates energy networks which distribute gas and electricity to large parts of the Netherlands (3.3 million customers, 37% market share , 99,99% network uptime). Their work facilitates businesses, homes, transport and recreation. More information: www.alliander.com